1.22.2015

An Open Letter to Dream Bashers « Positively Positive

Yesterday, I overheard a conversation that really fired me up. I tried to forget about it, but as much as I tried, it continued to gnaw at me, and I realized I was deeply affected by it. Since my mom’s mantra was always,

“You are not allowed to complain about something unless you are going to do something about it,”
@jengroover (Click to Tweet!)

I decided my solution, for now, would be this rant, to hopefully wake up some repulsive and, quite honestly, dangerous ignorance in this world and hopefully create a bigger, louder conversation...

An Open Letter to Dream Bashers « Positively Positive:

'via Blog this'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. These are my opinions and I realize not everyone agrees with me. That does not mean we need to get mean and nasty with each other. Tell yourself your Mother is the moderator and she will read it first, Perhaps with Mom in charge we can all keep it in check.

[* There is no moderation at this point. I trust us all to be adults.]