5.10.2016

Try (just a little bit harder) ~ Janis Joplin



It's just something we all need to do.
This video is from an appearance onThe Dick Cavett Show in July 1969.Notice the band members behind her.If we all try just a little bit harder to getalong, what a different world we'd beliving in right now, today. How is it we walkaround calling ourselves Christians and thelike but our behavior is so contrary to that fact?[If you'd like to dare to segregate yourself fromthat statement, fine. You're only lying to yourself.GOD knows the truth of your position.] All I'mtrying to say is that we are leading by example fornot only our own children, but all the children weencounter daily. Could you be doing a better job? Ibelieve it's something we all could do better on. Giveit just a moment of thought then do as you wantyour children to do. I'm working on me, you work on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. These are my opinions and I realize not everyone agrees with me. That does not mean we need to get mean and nasty with each other. Tell yourself your Mother is the moderator and she will read it first, Perhaps with Mom in charge we can all keep it in check.

[* There is no moderation at this point. I trust us all to be adults.]